Policies & Principles
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
– What information we collect and why we collect it.
– How we use that information.
– The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
What data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
– information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, subscribing to our email notifications or any other website services
Repignite.com website hosts saas Repignite application, a gamification tool for salesforce.
Repignite.com cannot be held responsible if any client engages in unethical use of the information gathered by or functionality provided by our application.
– to the extent that we are required to do so by law
– in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
– in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to 3rd party like payment processors for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Personal data security
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Although we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We never ask you for your passwords, we recommend using built-in password recovery tool.
Links to third party websites and materials
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites. All materials from our blog are copyrighted by their authors.